#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#LosAngeles #Chargers #LosAngelesChargers #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Player prop bets will be available for Austin Ekeler ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS. Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers (1-1) take the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) in Week 3 at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Austin Ekeler Week 3 Player Props
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 3:08 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Ekeler Rushing Stats and Trends
- Ekeler’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 50.5 yards. That’s 13.0 more than his season average of 37.5.
- In two games this season, Ekeler has been short of this week’s rushing yard prop bet total (50.5 yards) every time.
- Ekeler puts up 425.8 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop (463.3 yards).
- Ekeler has not gone over his rushing yards total in any of his two games played this year.
- Ekeler does not have a rushing TD through two games.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Chargers Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The 234.5 passing yards the Jaguars give up per game makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Jaguars are third in the league, giving up 69.5 yards per game.
- The Chargers rank 20th in pass defense this season (241.0 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 302.5 passing yards per game.
- While the Chargers’ run defense ranks sixth with 78.5 rushing yards allowed per game, they’ve been less successful on offense, ranking fifth-worst (75.5 rushing yards per game).
- The Chargers are surrendering 6.2 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (23rd in the NFL), while putting up 5.5 per play (18th in the league) on offense this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).
Originally posted on Chargers Wire