#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Cincinnati #Bengals #CincinnatiBengals #AFC
By: Chris Roling
The Cincinnati Bengals came up short in a 27-24 loss to the Baltimore Ravens in Week 2.
That plants the Bengals in the very same 0-2 hole as last year, with one big wrinkle — quarterback Joe Burrow says he re-aggravated his calf injury.
Burrow didn’t end up missing any snaps and says he would have re-entered the game if given the chance, but it’s a wait-and-see game on his status now.
Here’s a look at some quick snap-count takeaways.
- — Ja’Marr Chase led all weapons with 98 percent usage yet ended with just five catches on eight targets for 31 yards.
- — With Chris Evans out, Trayveon Williams got 10 snaps behind Joe Mixon and the rookie Chase Brown, making his pro debut, got one snap, a carry for two yards.
- — Irv Smith got 77 percent of the possible snaps at tight end and caught two passes for 10 yards.
- — Dax Hill and Cam Taylor-Britt are firmly in the 99 percent club alongside Logan Wilson and Germaine Pratt.
- — Nick Scott played 65 percent of the snaps but was in and out with an injury, leading to rookie Jordan Battle playing 33 percent.
- — Rookie corner DJ Turner got 24 snaps (32 percent). First-rounder Myles Murphy had 19 (25 percent).
Originally posted on Bengals Wire