#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC #JetsWire
By: Data Skrive
There are numerous player prop betting options on Breece Hall for the 4:25 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on CBS. Hall and the New York Jets (4-5) are set for an AFC East matchup in Week 11 against the Buffalo Bills (5-5) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Breece Hall Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 56.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 25.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 3:04 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Hall Rushing Stats and Trends
- Hall’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday is set at 56.5. That’s 1.4 fewer yards than his season average (57.9).
- He has totaled more than 56.5 yards on the ground in two outings so far this season.
- The average rushing yards over/under Hall has had set this season (57.7) is just a bit lower than his rushing yard average on the year (57.9).
- Hall has gone over his rushing yards prop one time in five opportunities this year.
- He has found paydirt on the ground in two games this season.
Bet on Breece Hall and other players at BetMGM.
Jets Vs. Bills Stats and Trends
- In terms of defending against the run, the Bills are 19th in the league, allowing 115.2 yards per game.
- The Bills are allowing 215.4 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense.
- The Jets have struggled in the passing game, ranking third-worst in the NFL (179.2 passing yards per game) this season. However, they rank third-best on the defensive side of the ball, surrendering just 169.3 passing yards per game.
- With 138.4 rushing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks second-worst in the NFL, the Jets have had to ask their 18th-ranked running game (103.9 rushing yards per contest) to keep them in games.
- This season, the Jets are accumulating 5.2 yards per play on offense (22nd in the league), while featuring the second-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (4.9).
Originally posted on Jets Wire