#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLUpdates #NFLBlogs
#Chicago #ChicagoBears #Bears #BearsWire
By: Data Skrive
The Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) square off against the Chicago Bears (0-2) on Sunday, September 24, 2023 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs are significant favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 12.5 points. The over/under in the contest is set at 47.5 points.
The Bears’ last game was against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and they lost by a score of 27-17.
Bears QB Justin Fields went 16-for-29 for 211 yards, with one TD and two INTs, against the Buccaneers.
The Chiefs beat the Jacksonville Jaguars, 17-9, in their last contest.
See how to watch this matchup on DISH in the article below.
Bears vs Chiefs Betting Information
NFL odds courtesy of BetMGM Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 8:16 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread Favorite: Kansas City (-12.5)
- Moneyline: Kansas City (-744), Chicago (+533)
- Total: 47.5 points
Bears Betting Info
- On the road last season, Chicago had two wins against the spread and was 1-7 overall.
- The Bears’ record against the spread last year was 5-11-1.
- Last year, in eight road games, Chicago went over the total five times.
- Out of the 17 Bears’ games last year, 10 went over the total.
- Fields: 2,242 PASS YDS / 149.5 YPG / 60.4% / 17 TD / 11 INT / 160 CAR / 1,143 RUSH YDS / 8 TD
- D’Onta Foreman: 203 CAR / 914 YDS / 57.1 YPG / 5 TD / 5 REC / 26 YDS / 1.6 YPG / 0 TD
- D.J. Moore: 63 REC / 888 YDS / 52.2 YPG / 7 TD
- Cole Kmet: 50 REC / 544 YDS / 32 YPG / 7 TD
- Darnell Mooney: 40 REC / 493 YDS / 44.8 YPG / 2 TD
Bears vs Chiefs Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Chiefs vs Bears on Fubo)
Watch the 2023 NFL season on Fubo!
Originally Posted On Bears Wire