#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Houston #Texans #HoustonTexans #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Before Dalton Schultz hits the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key numbers you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. Schultz’s Houston Texans (5-4) and the Arizona Cardinals (2-8) take the field in Week 11 at NRG Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Dalton Schultz Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.5 (-118)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 9:03 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Schultz Receiving Stats and Trends
- Schultz’s 46.8 receiving yards average is 3.7 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four of nine), he has collected over 50.5 receiving yards.
- Schultz’s 46.8 receiving yards per game are 11.5 more than his average prop total (35.3).
- Schultz has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in five of eight games this year.
- He has had a touchdown catch in four of nine games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Bet on Dalton Schultz and other players at BetMGM.
Texans Vs. Cardinals Stats and Trends
- The Cardinals have the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 208.4 yards per game through the air.
- The Texans own the 24th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (246.4 allowed per game), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking second-best with 274.3 passing yards per game.
- The Texans are putting up 98.2 rushing yards per game on offense (25th in the NFL), and they rank eighth on the other side of the ball with 93.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Texans rank 18th in yards per play allowed this year (5.6), but they’ve been playing really well on offense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 6 yards per play.
Originally posted on Texans Wire