#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Baltimore #Ravens #BaltimoreRavens #AFC
By: Data Skrive
For Thursday’s game, which kicks off at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, oddsmakers have issued player props on Devin Duvernay. Duvernay’s Baltimore Ravens (7-3) and the Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) square off in a Week 11 matchup between AFC North opponents at M&T Bank Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Devin Duvernay Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 16, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 6:41 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Duvernay Receiving Stats and Trends
- Duvernay has put up 0.4 more receiving yards per game (1.8) than his average over/under (1.4).
- Having played five games this year, he has not caught a touchdown pass.
Bet on Devin Duvernay and other players at BetMGM.
Ravens Vs. Bengals Stats and Trends
- This week Duvernay will face the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense (247.8 yards allowed per game).
- On defense, the Ravens have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking fourth-best by surrendering just 173.1 passing yards per game. They rank 20th on offense (207.8 passing yards per game).
- The Ravens sport the 11th-ranked defense this year in terms of rushing yards (100.5 rushing yards allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking best with 154.9 rushing yards per game.
- The Ravens have been a tough opponent for opposing teams in terms of yards per play, as they rank top-five in both offensive yards per play (fifth-best with 6) and yards per play allowed on defense (best at 4.7) this year.
Originally posted on Ravens Wire