#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Houston #Texans #HoustonTexans #AFC
By: Data Skrive
There are numerous player prop bets on Devin Singletary for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on FOX. Singletary’s Houston Texans (2-2) and the Atlanta Falcons (2-2) meet in Week 5 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Devin Singletary Week 5 Player Props
- Matchup: Houston Texans at Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 8, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 1:04 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Singletary Rushing Stats and Trends
- Singletary has outpaced his rushing yards prop average on the season (13.3) by 10.5 yards.
- Through four games, he has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Bet on Devin Singletary and other players at BetMGM.
Texans Vs. Falcons Stats and Trends
- The Falcons have the NFL’s 17th-ranked defense against the run, allowing 114.5 yards per game.
- The Falcons have the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 176.3 yards per game through the air.
- On offense, the Texans have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by averaging 281.3 per game. They rank ninth on defense (195.3 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Texans are averaging 87.3 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 26th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 19th, surrendering 116.5 rushing yards per game.
- The Texans are gaining 5.7 yards per play (12th in the league), while allowing 5.4 per play on the defensive side of the ball (15th in the NFL) this season.
Originally posted on Texans Wire