#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC #JetsWire
By: Data Skrive
There are numerous player prop bet markets on Garrett Wilson for the 4:25 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on CBS. AFC East rivals take the field in Week 11 when Wilson and the New York Jets (4-5) meet the Buffalo Bills (5-5) at Highmark Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Garrett Wilson Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 67.5 (-118)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 3:03 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Wilson Receiving Stats and Trends
- Wilson’s 71.3 receiving yards average is 3.8 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- He has recorded over 67.5 receiving yards in 55.6% of his opportunities this year (five out of nine).
- Wilson has totaled 9.0 more receiving yards per game (71.3) than his average over/under (62.3).
- Wilson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in four of five games.
- In two of nine games this year, he has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Bet on Garrett Wilson and other players at BetMGM.
Jets Vs. Bills Stats and Trends
- The Bills are conceding 215.4 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense.
- The Jets have the third-best pass defense this season (169.3 passing yards allowed per game), but they rank third-worst on offense (179.2 passing yards per game).
- Despite sporting a bottom-five run defense that ranks second-worst in the NFL (138.4 rushing yards allowed per game), the Jets have played better on the other side of the ball, ranking 18th in the NFL by putting up 103.9 rushing yards per game.
- This season, the Jets are accumulating 5.2 yards per play on offense (22nd in the league), while featuring the second-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (4.9).
Originally posted on Jets Wire