#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Indianapolis #Colts #IndianapolisColts #AFC
By: Data Skrive
The Indianapolis Colts (1-1) will look to upset the Baltimore Ravens (2-0) on Sunday, September 24, 2023 at M&T Bank Stadium. The Ravens are significant favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 8 points. The over/under for the outing is 44.5 points.
Last time around, the Colts defeated the Houston Texans, with 31-20 being the final score.
Colts QB Gardner Minshew went 19-for-23 for 171 yards, with one TD and no INTs, against the Texans.
Facing the Cincinnati Bengals in their last game, the Ravens won 27-24.
Find out how to watch this game on DISH in the article below.
Colts vs Ravens Betting Information
NFL odds courtesy of BetMGM Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 5:07 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread Favorite: Baltimore (-8)
- Moneyline: Baltimore (-375), Indianapolis (+298)
- Total: 44.5 points
Colts Betting Info
- On the road last season, Indianapolis was 3-6 against the spread, and 2-6-1 overall.
- The Colts’ record against the spread last year was 6-11-0.
- On the road, Indianapolis was winless ATS (0-1) as 8-point underdogs or more.
- The Colts had no wins ATS (0-1) as underdogs of 8 points or more last season.
- In four of nine road games last season, Indianapolis hit the over.
- Last season, seven of the Colts’ 17 games hit the over.
- Zack Moss: 93 CAR / 456 YDS / 35.1 YPG / 1 TD / 11 REC / 39 YDS / 3.0 YPG / 0 TD
- Deon Jackson: 68 CAR / 236 YDS / 19.7 YPG / 1 TD / 30 REC / 209 YDS / 17.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Michael Pittman Jr.: 99 REC / 925 YDS / 57.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Alec Pierce: 41 REC / 593 YDS / 37.1 YPG / 2 TD
- Isaiah McKenzie: 42 REC / 423 YDS / 28.2 YPG / 4 TD
Colts vs Ravens Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Ravens vs Colts on Fubo)
Watch the 2023 NFL season on Fubo!
Originally posted on Colts Wire