#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Baltimore #Ravens #BaltimoreRavens #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Ahead of Thursday’s 8:15 PM ET game airing live on Amazon Prime Video, sportsbooks have listed player props for Isaiah Likely. AFC North rivals meet in Week 11 when Likely’s Baltimore Ravens (7-3) play the Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Isaiah Likely Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 16, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 10:32 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Likely Receiving Stats and Trends
- Likely’s season average of 12.7 receiving yards is 8.1 more than his average over/under (4.6).
- He does not have a touchdown catch this year (in six games).
Bet on Isaiah Likely and other players at BetMGM.
Ravens Vs. Bengals Stats and Trends
- The Bengals have the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 247.8 yards per game through the air.
- The Ravens have the 20th-ranked offense this year in terms of passing yards (207.8 passing yards per game), and they’ve been better defensively, ranking fourth-best with just 173.1 passing yards allowed per game.
- On offense, the Ravens have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking best in the NFL by totaling 154.9 per game. They rank 11th on defense (100.5 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Ravens have been firing on all cylinders in terms of yards per play this season, as they rank fifth-best in offensive yards per play (6) and best in yards per play allowed on defense (4.7).
Originally posted on Ravens Wire