#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Carolina #Panthers #CarolinaPanthers #NFC
By: Data Skrive
Before Jonathan Mingo suits up Sunday, there will be player prop bet markets available for the 1:00 PM ET kickoff, live on FOX. Mingo’s Carolina Panthers (1-8) and the Dallas Cowboys (6-3) meet in Week 11 at Bank of America Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Jonathan Mingo Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 28.5 (-111)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 6:59 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Mingo Receiving Stats and Trends
- Mingo averages 27.5 receiving yards, one fewer than the prop total of 28.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- He has recorded over 28.5 receiving yards in two of eight games this season.
- Mingo’s season average of 27.5 receiving yards is 0.6 more than his average over/under (26.9).
- Mingo has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in five games this season.
- He has zero touchdown catches in eight games this year.
Bet on Jonathan Mingo and other players at BetMGM.
Panthers Vs. Cowboys Stats and Trends
- The 166 passing yards the Cowboys yield per game makes them the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Panthers are totaling 185.2 passing yards per game on offense (26th in the NFL), and they rank sixth defensively with 176.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Panthers are averaging 90.3 rushing yards per game offensively this season (27th in NFL), and they are giving up 131.9 rushing yards per game (26th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Panthers have been a bottom-five offense in terms of yards per play this year, ranking second-worst with 4.6 yards per play. Defensively, they rank 11th in the NFL (5.3 yards per play allowed).
Originally posted on Panthers Wire