#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Baltimore #Ravens #BaltimoreRavens #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Before Justice Hill hits the field Thursday, there will be player prop bet markets available for the 8:15 PM ET kickoff, live on Amazon Prime Video. Hill’s Baltimore Ravens (7-3) and the Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) meet in a Week 11 matchup between AFC North opponents at M&T Bank Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Justice Hill Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 16, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 2:31 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Hill Rushing Stats and Trends
- Hill has outpaced his rushing yards prop bet average on the season (15.2) by 13.5 yards.
- He has multiple rushing TDs in one game this season. It’s one of two games that he’s scored on the ground.
Bet on Justice Hill and other players at BetMGM.
Ravens Vs. Bengals Stats and Trends
- The Bengals have the NFL’s 30th-ranked defense against the run, surrendering 136.2 yards per game.
- The 247.8 passing yards the Bengals yield per game makes them the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Ravens have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking fourth-best by surrendering just 173.1 passing yards per game. They rank 20th on offense (207.8 passing yards per game).
- The Ravens rank 11th in run defense this season (100.5 rushing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been shining on offense, ranking best in the NFL with 154.9 rushing yards per game.
- The Ravens have been shining on both offense and defense in terms of yards per play, ranking fifth-best in yards per play on offense (6) and best in yards per play allowed on defense (4.7).
Originally posted on Ravens Wire