#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#LosAngeles #Chargers #LosAngelesChargers #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Before Keenan Allen hits the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key insights you should know before you place a bet on his player props. Allen and the Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) take on the Green Bay Packers (3-6) in Week 11 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Keenan Allen Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers at Green Bay Packers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 85.5 (-111)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 11:08 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Allen Receiving Stats and Trends
- Allen’s 99.4 receiving yards average is 13.9 more than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three out of nine), he has collected over 85.5 receiving yards.
- Allen has collected 42.0 more receiving yards per game (99.4) than his average prop total (57.4).
- Allen has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in three of five games.
- He has caught a TD pass in four games this year, out of nine, with more than one score on two of those occasions.
Bet on Keenan Allen and other players at BetMGM.
Chargers Vs. Packers Stats and Trends
- The 187.6 yards per game the Packers are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense.
- The Chargers have the eighth-ranked passing offense this year (249.1 passing yards per game), and they’ve been less effective on defense, ranking worst with 291.2 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Chargers are averaging 100.8 rushing yards per game on offense (22nd in the NFL), and they rank 12th on the other side of the ball with 102 rushing yards allowed per game.
- In addition to 6.2 yards per play allowed on defense, which ranks third-worst in the NFL, the Chargers have put up the 11th-ranked yards-per-play average on offense (5.7).
Originally posted on Chargers Wire