#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Atlanta #Falcons #AtlantaFalcons #NFC
By: Data Skrive
There are numerous player prop bets on Marcus Mariota for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on FOX. This Week 12 matchup features Mariota’s Atlanta Falcons (5-6) taking on the Washington Commanders (6-5) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Marcus Mariota Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons at Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 158.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 6:49 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Mariota Passing Stats and Trends
- Sunday’s prop bet for Mariota is 158.5 passing yards, 12.2 fewer than his 170.7 average for the year.
- In five of 11 matchups this year, Mariota has passed for over 158.5 yards.
- Mariota’s average prop bet for passing yards this year has been 194.0. His actual passing average is below that, by 23.3 yards per game.
- Mariota has finished above his passing yards prop total in three of 11 opportunities this year.
- In eight of 11 games this season, Mariota completed a touchdown pass — including multiple TDs four times.
- Mariota has been intercepted in five games this season (out of 11), including more than one INT on two occasions.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Falcons Vs. Commanders Stats and Trends
- The Commanders are conceding 204.9 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Commanders are sixth in the league, conceding 103.1 yards per game.
- It’s been a rough stretch for the Falcons in terms of passing, as they rank second-worst in passing offense (154.5 passing yards per game) and fourth-worst in passing defense (266.3 passing yards per game allowed) in 2022.
- The Falcons have the 21st-ranked defense this season in terms of rushing yards (123.1 rushing yards allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with 159.4 rushing yards per game.
- The Falcons have the 15th-ranked offense in terms of yards per play this season (5.7), and they’ve been less effective on defense, ranking fourth-worst with 6.1 yards per play allowed.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Falcons Wire