#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Houston #Texans #HoustonTexans #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Ahead of Sunday’s 1:00 PM ET game airing live on CBS, oddsmakers have listed player prop betting options for Nathaniel Dell. Dell and the Houston Texans (5-4) play the Arizona Cardinals (2-8) in a Week 11 matchup at NRG Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Nathaniel Dell Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 58.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Friday at 5:04 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Dell Receiving Stats and Trends
- Dell’s 63.8 receiving yards per game are 5.3 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- In three of eight games this year, he has collected over 58.5 receiving yards.
- Dell’s 63.8 receiving yards per game are 26.0 more than his average prop total (37.8).
- Dell has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in five of seven games this season.
- He has had a touchdown catch in four of eight games this year, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Bet on Nathaniel Dell and other players at BetMGM.
Texans Vs. Cardinals Stats and Trends
- The 208.4 yards per game the Cardinals are allowing through the air makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- The Texans rank 24th in pass defense this year (246.4 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 274.3 passing yards per game.
- The Texans are totaling 98.2 rushing yards per game on offense this season (25th in NFL), and they are surrendering 93.6 rushing yards per game (eighth) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Texans own the 18th-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.6 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking fifth-best with 6 yards per play.
Originally posted on Texans Wire