#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Baltimore #Ravens #BaltimoreRavens #AFC
By: Data Skrive
For Thursday’s game, which kicks off at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, sportsbooks have installed player prop bet markets on Nelson Agholor. Agholor’s Baltimore Ravens (7-3) and the Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) square off in a Week 11 matchup between AFC North opponents at M&T Bank Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Nelson Agholor Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 16, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 7.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 10:32 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Agholor Receiving Stats and Trends
- Agholor is averaging 24.9 receiving yards, 17.4 more than the over/under of 7.5 set for Thursday.
- He has totaled over 7.5 receiving yards in 55.6% of his games this season (five out of nine).
- Agholor has put up 11.8 more receiving yards per game (24.9) than his average prop total (13.1).
- Agholor has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his opportunities (twice in five games).
- He has two touchdown catches this year in nine games, one apiece on two occasions.
Bet on Nelson Agholor and other players at BetMGM.
Ravens Vs. Bengals Stats and Trends
- This week Agholor will face the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense (247.8 yards allowed per game).
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Ravens have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking fourth-best by allowing just 173.1 passing yards per game. They rank 20th on offense (207.8 passing yards per game).
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Ravens have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking best in the NFL by totaling 154.9 per game. They rank 11th on defense (100.5 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Ravens have been a handful for opposing teams in terms of yards per play, as they rank top-five in both offensive yards per play (fifth-best with 6) and yards per play allowed on defense (best at 4.7) this season.
Originally posted on Ravens Wire