#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Tennessee #Titans #TennesseeTitans #AFC #TitansWire
By: Data Skrive
Ahead of Sunday’s 1:00 PM ET game airing live on CBS, bookmakers have posted player props for Chigoziem Okonkwo. Okonkwo’s Tennessee Titans (3-6) and the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) play in a Week 11 matchup between AFC South foes at TIAA Bank Field.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Chigoziem Okonkwo Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 27.5 (-111)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 6:32 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Okonkwo Receiving Stats and Trends
- Okonkwo puts up 22.2 receiving yards per game, 5.3 less than his prop total set for Sunday’s outing.
- He has totaled over 27.5 receiving yards in 44.4% of his opportunities this season (four of nine).
- Okonkwo’s average over/under for receiving yards is 27.3. But he is accumulating 5.1 less per game than that.
- Okonkwo has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in three of six games.
- He has zero touchdown catches in nine games this year.
Bet on Chigoziem Okonkwo and other players at BetMGM.
Titans Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The Jaguars have the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 266.8 yards per game through the air.
- The Titans rank 26th in pass offense (185.2 passing yards per game) and 17th in pass defense (227.4 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Titans are averaging 106.4 rushing yards per game offensively this season (16th in NFL), and they are surrendering 110.6 rushing yards per game (16th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Titans are accumulating 5.4 yards per play (16th in the league), while allowing 5.7 per play on the defensive side of the ball (24th in the NFL) this season.
Originally posted on Titans Wire