#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Tennessee #Titans #TennesseeTitans #AFC #TitansWire
By: Data Skrive
Ahead of Sunday’s 1:00 PM ET game airing live on CBS, bookmakers have listed player prop bet markets for DeAndre Hopkins. Hopkins’ Tennessee Titans (3-6) and the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) meet in a Week 11 matchup between AFC South foes at TIAA Bank Field.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
DeAndre Hopkins Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 58.5 (-111)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 6:32 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Hopkins Receiving Stats and Trends
- Hopkins’ 65.7 receiving yards average is 7.2 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine), he has totaled over 58.5 receiving yards.
- Hopkins’ season average of 65.7 receiving yards is 11.0 more than his average over/under (54.7).
- Hopkins has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in four of six games this season.
- He has one game with a touchdown catch this year, out of nine, but he scored more than once in that game.
Bet on DeAndre Hopkins and other players at BetMGM.
Titans Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- This week Hopkins will face the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense (266.8 yards allowed per game).
- The Titans are averaging 185.2 passing yards per game on offense this season (26th in NFL), and they are surrendering 227.4 passing yards per game (17th) on defense.
- The Titans are putting up 106.4 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 16th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 16th, surrendering 110.6 rushing yards per contest.
- This season, the Titans are gaining 5.4 yards per play (16th in the league), while allowing 5.7 per play on the defensive side of the ball (24th in the NFL).
Originally posted on Titans Wire