#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Tennessee #Titans #TennesseeTitans #AFC #TitansWire
By: Data Skrive
There are numerous player prop betting options on Will Levis for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on CBS. Levis and the Tennessee Titans (3-6) ready for an AFC South matchup in Week 11 with the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Will Levis Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 213.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 8.5 (-120)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 2:15 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Levis Passing Stats and Trends
- Levis is throwing for 233.0 yards per game, higher than his prop bet over/under for this contest of 213.5.
- In three matchups this season, he has thrown for more than 213.5 yards twice.
- Levis has passed for more than his season prop average (193.8 yards) by 39.2 yards per game.
- Levis has finished above his passing yards prop bet total twice this year.
- He has a passing touchdown in one of three games this year, and had multiple passing TDs in that game.
- In two of three games this season, Levis has thrown an interception, but he had only one INT each time.
Bet on Will Levis and other players at BetMGM.
Titans Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The Jaguars have the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 266.8 yards per game through the air.
- The Titans are totaling 185.2 passing yards per game on offense (26th in the NFL), and they rank 17th defensively with 227.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Titans are putting up 106.4 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 16th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 16th, giving up 110.6 rushing yards per game.
- This season, the Titans are accumulating 5.4 yards per play (16th in the league), while surrendering 5.7 per play on the defensive side of the ball (24th in the NFL).
Originally posted on Titans Wire