#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Houston #Texans #HoustonTexans #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Nico Collins and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Collins and the Houston Texans (2-2) take the field against the Atlanta Falcons (2-2) in a Week 5 matchup at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Nico Collins Week 5 Player Props
- Matchup: Houston Texans at Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 8, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 60.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 1:05 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Collins Receiving Stats and Trends
- Collins’ 107.0 receiving yards average is 46.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- He has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards in three out of four games this year.
- Collins’ 107.0 receiving yards per game are 59.2 more than his average prop total (47.8).
- Collins has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in three games this season.
- He has had a touchdown catch in two of four games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Bet on Nico Collins and other players at BetMGM.
Texans Vs. Falcons Stats and Trends
- The Falcons have the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 176.3 yards per game through the air.
- On offense, the Texans have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by putting up 281.3 per game. They rank ninth on defense (195.3 passing yards allowed per game).
- Offensively, the Texans rank 26th in the NFL with 87.3 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 19th in rushing yards allowed per contest (116.5).
- This season, the Texans are accumulating 5.7 yards per play (12th in the league), while allowing 5.4 per play on the defensive side of the ball (15th in the NFL).
Originally posted on Texans Wire