#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Jacksonville #Jaguars #JacksonvilleJaguars #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Before Travis Etienne hits the field Sunday, there will be player props available for the 1:00 PM ET kickoff, live on CBS. AFC South foes meet in Week 11 when Etienne’s Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) take on the Tennessee Titans (3-6) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Travis Etienne Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 67.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 22.5 (-111)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 10:40 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Etienne Rushing Stats and Trends
- Etienne collects 68.7 rushing yards per game this season, 1.2 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- He has totaled more than 67.5 rushing yards in four games this season (44.4% of his total appearances).
- The average rushing yards over/under Etienne has had set this season (66.9) is just a bit below his rushing yard average on the year (68.7).
- In four of eight opportunities this season (50.0%), Etienne has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- He scored multiple rushing TDs in three games this year, while scoring in four games.
Bet on Travis Etienne and other players at BetMGM.
Jaguars Vs. Titans Stats and Trends
- In terms of defending against the run, the Titans are 16th in the league, allowing 110.6 yards per game.
- The 227.4 yards per game the Titans are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense.
- With 266.8 passing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks third-worst in the NFL, the Jaguars have had to rely on their 17th-ranked passing offense (221.4 passing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- The Jaguars have the 15th-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (106.6 per game), and they’ve been better on defense, ranking fifth-best with just 86.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Jaguars are gaining 5.3 yards per play (21st in the league), while allowing 5.6 per play on the defensive side of the ball (18th in the NFL) this season.
Originally posted on Jaguars Wire