#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Jacksonville #Jaguars #JacksonvilleJaguars #AFC
By: Data Skrive
For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, bookmakers have installed player prop bet markets on Trevor Lawrence. Lawrence and the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) are set for an AFC South matchup in Week 11 against the Tennessee Titans (3-6) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Trevor Lawrence Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 239.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 10:40 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Lawrence Passing Stats and Trends
- Sunday’s over/under for Lawrence is 239.5 passing yards, 3.9 more than his average of 235.6 on the season.
- In four of nine games this season (44.4%), he has thrown for more than 239.5 yards.
- Lawrence’s average passing yards prop this year is 244.1, while his actual passing average is under that by 8.5 yards.
- Lawrence has bettered his passing yards prop total in three games this season, or 37.5%.
- He has thrown for a touchdown seven times this year in nine games played, including multiple TD passes twice.
- Lawrence has thrown an interception in five of nine games this season, with multiple picks in one of those games.
Bet on Trevor Lawrence and other players at BetMGM.
Jaguars Vs. Titans Stats and Trends
- The 227.4 passing yards the Titans allow per game makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season.
- With 266.8 passing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks third-worst in the NFL, the Jaguars have had to lean on their 17th-ranked passing offense (221.4 passing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- The Jaguars rank 15th in rushing yards this season (106.6 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 86.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Jaguars are averaging 5.3 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 21st in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 18th, surrendering 5.6 yards per play.
Originally posted on Jaguars Wire