#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC #JetsWire
By: Data Skrive
Player prop bet markets will be available for Tyler Conklin ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. AFC East rivals square off in Week 11 when Conklin and the New York Jets (4-5) meet the Buffalo Bills (5-5) at Highmark Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Tyler Conklin Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 27.5 (-118)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 10:59 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Conklin Receiving Stats and Trends
- Conklin’s 40.3 receiving yards average is 12.8 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- In five out of nine games this season, he has collected over 27.5 receiving yards.
- Conklin’s average prop total for receiving yards is 26.3. He has collected 14.0 more per game than that.
- Conklin has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his opportunities (two times in five games).
- He has zero touchdown catches in nine games this season.
Bet on Tyler Conklin and other players at BetMGM.
Jets Vs. Bills Stats and Trends
- This week Conklin will face the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense (215.4 yards allowed per game).
- The Jets have struggled in the passing game, ranking third-worst in the NFL (179.2 passing yards per game) this season. However, they rank third-best on the other side of the ball, allowing only 169.3 passing yards per game.
- With 138.4 rushing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks second-worst in the NFL, the Jets have had to lean on their 18th-ranked running game (103.9 rushing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- This season, the Jets are putting up 5.2 yards per play on offense (22nd in the league), while featuring the second-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (4.9).
Originally posted on Jets Wire