#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC #JetsWire
By: Data Skrive
For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, sportsbooks have issued player prop betting options on Zach Wilson. Wilson and the New York Jets (4-5) are set for an AFC East matchup in Week 11 against the Buffalo Bills (5-5) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Zach Wilson Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 205.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 3:04 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Wilson Passing Stats and Trends
- Compared to his 205.5-yard over/under for this matchup, Wilson is passing for more yards per game this year (207.0).
- In nine games played this season, he has surpassed 205.5 passing yards four times.
- Wilson’s 207.0 passing yards per game are 5.7 higher than his average prop bet (201.3).
- Wilson has topped his passing yards prop total in three games this year, or 75.0%.
- He has thrown for a touchdown four times this season in nine games played, including multiple passing TD once.
- Wilson has thrown an interception in four of nine games this season, with multiple picks in one of those games.
Bet on Zach Wilson and other players at BetMGM.
Jets Vs. Bills Stats and Trends
- The Bills are conceding 215.4 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense.
- The Jets have struggled in the passing game, ranking third-worst in the NFL (179.2 passing yards per game) this season. However, they rank third-best on the other side of the ball, surrendering just 169.3 passing yards per game.
- With 138.4 rushing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks second-worst in the NFL, the Jets have been forced to ask their 18th-ranked running game (103.9 rushing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- This season, the Jets are gaining 5.2 yards per play on offense (22nd in the league), while sporting the second-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (4.9).
Originally posted on Jets Wire