#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Cleveland #Browns #ClevelandBrowns #AFC
More of the latest Browns news and notes from around the web in today’s dose of the Daily Dawg Chow.
The latest from Dawgs By Nature:
- Deshaun Watson: ‘Sooner or later it’s going to click’ (Thomas Moore) Browns QB has had a rocky go of it so far this season. Can he turn it on before it is too late?
- Browns vs Titans: Thursday’s injury report (Jared Mueller) Browns mostly healthy on second day of practice, DeAndre Hopkins added to Titans list
- Browns vs Titans: 3 Tennessee players to watch this week (Curtiss Brown) An interesting Tennessee team comes to town on Sunday
- NFL Picks Week 3, and media picks for Titans vs. Browns (Chris Pokorny) The DBN staff predicts the Week 3 games, plus the national media make their predictions for Titans vs. Browns.
More Cleveland Browns news:
- Browns hope to keep moving without Nick Chubb as they start anew against Derrick Henry, Titans (Associated Press) “Two years ago, the Titans lost All-Pro Derrick Henry halfway through the season with a broken foot. Not only did Tennessee survive the rest of the way without its rampaging running back, the Titans somehow flourished, finishing 12-5 and as the No. 1 seed in the AFC playoffs.”
- Thursday Pre-Practice Report (Sports Illustrated) “The Cleveland Browns got back out to the practice field to prepare for their week 3 matchup against the Tennessee Titans.”
- Matchup Day: Previewing the Tennessee Titans (clevelandbrowns.com) “It’s a Mailbag Thursday edition of Cleveland Browns Daily.”
- Browns vs. Titans preview capsule: TV, betting line, key matchups (Morning Journal) “ QB Ryan Tannehill. The veteran bounced back from the worst passer rating of his career in an opening loss in New Orleans by completing a career-best 83.3% of his passes.”
- Film Breakdown: The DeShaun Watson Cut (Youtube) Quincy Carrier sifts through about 40 offensive plays in a deep dive of Cleveland’s quarterback’s performance (and that of the offense at large) in week 2
Originally posted on Dawgs By Nature – All Posts