#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLUpdates #NFLBlogs
#Chicago #ChicagoBears #Bears #BearsWire
By: Data Skrive
Before Darnell Mooney and his teammates take the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, there will be numerous player prop bets available. NFC North opponents square off in Week 11 when Mooney’s Chicago Bears (3-7) take the field against the Detroit Lions (7-2) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Darnell Mooney Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 27.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 5:18 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Mooney Receiving Stats and Trends
- Mooney’s 35.7 receiving yards average is 8.2 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- In six of nine games this season, he has totaled over 27.5 receiving yards.
- Mooney has put up 10.0 more receiving yards per game (35.7) than his average over/under (25.7).
- Mooney has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in five of seven games.
- In one of nine games this year, he has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Bet on Darnell Mooney and other players at BetMGM.
Bears Vs. Lions Stats and Trends
- The 231.6 passing yards the Lions allow per game makes them the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Bears rank 24th in pass offense (187.7 passing yards per game) and 26th in pass defense (248.2 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Bears have been firing on all cylinders in the running game this season, as they rank fifth-best in rushing offense (135.1 rushing yards per game) and second-best in rushing defense (76 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Bears are averaging 5.4 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 16th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 13th, surrendering 5.4 yards per play.
Originally Posted On Bears Wire