#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Carolina #Panthers #CarolinaPanthers #NFC
By: Data Skrive
Here are the key insights and trends you need to know about Darrell Demont Chark Jr. and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Chark and the Carolina Panthers (1-8) meet the Dallas Cowboys (6-3) in Week 11 at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Darrell Demont Chark Jr. Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 25.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Friday at 2:28 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Chark Receiving Stats and Trends
- Chark averages 32.7 receiving yards, 7.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- He has collected over 25.5 receiving yards in 57.1% of his games this season (four out of seven).
- Chark’s 32.7 receiving yards per game are 1.0 more than his average over/under (31.7).
- Chark has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 20.0% of his games (one of five).
- He has three games with a touchdown catch this year, out of seven played, but only a single TD each time.
Bet on Darrell Demont Chark Jr. and other players at BetMGM.
Panthers Vs. Cowboys Stats and Trends
- The 166 yards per game the Cowboys are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- The Panthers are putting up 185.2 passing yards per game on offense (26th in the NFL), and they rank sixth defensively with 176.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Panthers are putting up 90.3 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 27th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 26th, allowing 131.9 rushing yards per game.
- The Panthers have been a bottom-five offense in terms of yards per play this year, ranking second-worst with 4.6 yards per play. Defensively, they rank 11th in the NFL (5.3 yards per play allowed).
Originally posted on Panthers Wire