#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#Jacksonville #Jaguars #JacksonvilleJaguars #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Here are the key insights and trends you need to know about Evan Engram and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. AFC South rivals meet in Week 11 when Engram’s Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) take the field against the Tennessee Titans (3-6) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Evan Engram Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 43.5 (-118)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 10:40 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Engram Receiving Stats and Trends
- Engram’s 49.6 receiving yards average is 6.1 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- In six of nine games this year, he has collected over 43.5 receiving yards.
- Engram’s average prop total for receiving yards is 43.0. He has collected 6.6 more per game than that.
- In five of eight games, Engram has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Having played nine games this year, he has not caught a touchdown pass.
Bet on Evan Engram and other players at BetMGM.
Jaguars Vs. Titans Stats and Trends
- This week Engram will face the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense (227.4 yards allowed per game).
- Despite having a bottom-five pass defense that ranks third-worst in the NFL (266.8 passing yards allowed per game), the Jaguars have put up better results on offense, ranking 17th in the NFL by putting up 221.4 passing yards per game.
- The Jaguars have the 15th-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (106.6 per game), and they’ve been more effective defensively, ranking fifth-best with just 86.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- This season, the Jaguars are putting up 5.3 yards per play (21st in the league), while allowing 5.6 per play on the defensive side of the ball (18th in the NFL).
Originally posted on Jaguars Wire